sexta-feira, 11 de abril de 2008

Embora isso pareça se dirigir a uma pessoa em especial, na realidade apenas expressa o quanto eu já esperei das pessoas e fiquei apenas com as ilusões. Sem mágoas, apenas um pouco do que já passou(passa) em minha mente:

Maybe, what I need is just time. Time to think and correct all the things I have been done wrong. Time to change all the misunderstood concepts of world, people, society.
For all that I’ve dreamed, for all that I’ve planned, and everything is so confused. I just wanted a time to walk away without preoccupations. When I asked you to be there for me, I just hoped you could help me on all those moments. That when I needed a person there, that I could believe that you were there, ready just to say, everything is gonna be alright. Even though it seems to be a huge cliché, it’s the truth. I just wanted one word, one signal that you were there. I am not asking the world, I am asking just a piece of attention and you know that I would feel happy with this.
I know all the risks of putting here this feeling, but I don’t care. I needed to put out all those feelings. But believe me, still there’s many things inside my head that aren’nt ready to go out. If I ask to you things now, it’s because one day I had this. But now, I won’t ask this anymore. Now I’m really going to let things go, just live my life or maybe survive all those moments that are making me choose how my life is going to be.
I just wanted you to understand what I’m feeling. But, not now, I am not going to beg your attention anymore…

Um comentário:

N.Teixeira disse...

Maaari!

Seu blog tah mto demaais³!

Fuceeei do nada sab.

ee. tava meio na deprê sab. ee. conforme fui leendo. fui pensaando em TUDO ke eu tava sentindo; tipow. as MESMAS coisas.

O que, apesaar de não ser tudo belo, me deixou feLiz. pois assim não me sinto a mais estranha desse mundo..

mto bom mesmo!

bjoo, Naah